Just 85 NNB
85 NNB
Started by Ketone [1836734] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Nice, how many nerve between 80-85?
22:49:39 - 05/01/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 115 to 120
21:46:18 - 02/05/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 130 to 135
5 months of grinding.
Used 17726N at 93.91% success.
I completed 2580 burglary successes with 15 crits. 11038N used
I completed 586 disposal successes with 1 crit. 6372N used.
I completed 68 successful shoplifting with 2 crits. 316N used
10 PAs; 6 success 4 fails.
21:46:18 - 02/05/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 130 to 135
5 months of grinding.
Used 17726N at 93.91% success.
I completed 2580 burglary successes with 15 crits. 11038N used
I completed 586 disposal successes with 1 crit. 6372N used.
I completed 68 successful shoplifting with 2 crits. 316N used
10 PAs; 6 success 4 fails.