It would be real nice if races would start once full, you could get in way more races per day. Keep the hour time like it is now but start automatically once full. What do you guys think
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 4 likes ·
It's a balancing reason because otherwise official races would be an insane skill gainer
I'm sure there's a reason for it, most likely to ensure we can't gain racing points too quickly and balancing.
Also, there's no chance to change your car, I usually join with my Honda, but if I'm sixth to join and as we don't see the track choice until we've joined. I'd want to change to my Cosworth, but would be denied the opportunity if the race starts immediate when full.
I'd settle for the hour to be cut to 30 mins though
Also, there's no chance to change your car, I usually join with my Honda, but if I'm sixth to join and as we don't see the track choice until we've joined. I'd want to change to my Cosworth, but would be denied the opportunity if the race starts immediate when full.
I'd settle for the hour to be cut to 30 mins though
Yeah 30 mins would be great
It's a balancing reason because otherwise official races would be an insane skill gainer