Hey! So I’m not sure if it’s intended to be like that or not, but seems logically that it shouldn’t be like that.
so - if you have a certain item (in my case it was a weapon) in your loadout (was in my second loadout), and then I switched to my first loadout, then gave the weapon which was on my second loadout (meaning I no longer was in possession of it) - then you swipe to the second loadout, but for some reason you are able to still see the weapon which was already gone in reality.
only if you click to load that particular loadout, it then disappears from there.
is it suppose to be like that? Because it was showing a weapon which was already not in my inventory. Only after loading that loadout it then disappeared from the UI of that particular loadout.
playing from mobile, iPhone.
here’s a picture of that loadout -
[image: snipboard.io]
And after I loaded it, it disappeared (which makes sense of course because I didn’t have that weapon already) -
[image: snipboard.io]
so - if you have a certain item (in my case it was a weapon) in your loadout (was in my second loadout), and then I switched to my first loadout, then gave the weapon which was on my second loadout (meaning I no longer was in possession of it) - then you swipe to the second loadout, but for some reason you are able to still see the weapon which was already gone in reality.
only if you click to load that particular loadout, it then disappears from there.
is it suppose to be like that? Because it was showing a weapon which was already not in my inventory. Only after loading that loadout it then disappeared from the UI of that particular loadout.
playing from mobile, iPhone.
here’s a picture of that loadout -
[image: snipboard.io]
And after I loaded it, it disappeared (which makes sense of course because I didn’t have that weapon already) -
[image: snipboard.io]