I first noticed when using boxes of tissues my happy wasn’t going up I was under 1k happy so I should have been gaining. so I changed to FHCs and tested this
happiness 991
You trade in your Feathery hotel coupon and stay for a short while in the hotel.
You leave feeling happy and rejuvenated. You gain 500 happiness and your energy has been replenished.
You now have 2157/5025 happiness, a full energy bar, and a booster cooldown of 20:55:03.
Close Gym Factio
Happy stillnshwos as 991 , that’s after 3 fhcs and a lot of tissues
happiness 991
You trade in your Feathery hotel coupon and stay for a short while in the hotel.
You leave feeling happy and rejuvenated. You gain 500 happiness and your energy has been replenished.
You now have 2157/5025 happiness, a full energy bar, and a booster cooldown of 20:55:03.
Close Gym Factio
Happy stillnshwos as 991 , that’s after 3 fhcs and a lot of tissues