Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

- Stat Spies

Started by Beath_Gorsun [2114359] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Beath_Gorsun [2114359]
Good afternoon if it is afternoon where you are. I recently had to curb my Torn usage because it was a busy time in my stupid life so I just took a police job so I didn't get kicked. Anyway I'm back and ready for action, but I need to get rid of these job points. Message me if you are interested:

3.5 M for full
2 for partial

If you're buying in bulk I will cut you a deal for sure. Just some quick programming notes, I operate on European time, so just keep that in mind if I don't hit you back immediately.