Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duck mission

Started by AyomX [2959714] on in Missions.

5 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
AyomX [2959714]
Please any help with duck mission "duck want me to attack him" he is stronger than I think I thought it a piss of cake but damn it hell. Anybody wants help I don't really know if pay for this but if to please message me we negotiate thank you.
HarryWho [196532]
Try daily to be on standby at Torn City Time 0556hrs and 1156hrs, on "ducks" attack page.

Join the attack when you see a few players in the fight.

Otherwise you need Discord .
Ata [2507441]

Whoa, I honestly didn't even see this whole subforum existed o.O

 

And he's called Duke, not Duck. As others said, you'll need Loot Rangers discord server. Check Discord subforum.