Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal code didn't work

Started by CapnJack [1929462] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SpinShady [3284615] ×1

CapnJack [1929462]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Good afternoon,
I sent my referral code to my RL younger brother a couple days ago, but I just noticed he is not on my refferal list. He is currently only level 5, and his username is SpinShady [3284615]. I will ask him to reply to this thread to comfirm. I hope you can manually help me with this.
Cheers, :-)

Mentions: SpinShady [3284615]