Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drug pack bug?

Started by ExportTHC [2260087] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

ExportTHC [2260087]
I always thought the drug pack were to be a chance of 50-50 but that definitely is not the case with I've been enduring lately I've noticed some type of a change since the new year this year January maybe.
Just today I opened 8 all were Vicodin?
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Kwack [2190604]
RNG is just doing ya dirty. With these things, they're not 50/50 but they tend towards 50/50.

The more you open, the more likely you are to be sitting at a 50/50 rate.

It's just like flipping a coin - 8 tails in a row is absolutely possible, and god hasn't introduced a bug into the earth's code somewhere
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Assigning report to God.

In all seriousness though this is a good description, it's not bugged, just bad luck locally.