How many people out there make most if not all their money from working?
Do people still work?
Started by Drizzy_Dre420 [3227342] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 4 likes ·
If your making all your money from working you should probably look into putting that money into stocks or the bank. Right now I get paid 2.5m a day + get to sell logi boosts whenever were at 10*. In …
If your making all your money from working you should probably look into putting that money into stocks or the bank.
Right now I get paid 2.5m a day + get to sell logi boosts whenever were at 10*. In comparison my 90 day bank term with 2b and 10/10 merits pays me ~4m a day and doesnt require me to rehab/ be active or basically anything aside from logging in. Adding on my stock bbs and the amount they've been growing that along pays better than any job realistically could.
While a job can pay well, there are so many other ways to make money in torn. While it is hard at the begging, an important thing is to be taking that cash your making from your job or flying and putting it into things that will make you money.
Right now I get paid 2.5m a day + get to sell logi boosts whenever were at 10*. In comparison my 90 day bank term with 2b and 10/10 merits pays me ~4m a day and doesnt require me to rehab/ be active or basically anything aside from logging in. Adding on my stock bbs and the amount they've been growing that along pays better than any job realistically could.
While a job can pay well, there are so many other ways to make money in torn. While it is hard at the begging, an important thing is to be taking that cash your making from your job or flying and putting it into things that will make you money.
There are those out there with super high work stats (the HoF for workstats, has people at over 1m, which is bonkers), who if they find the right (read: desperate enough) director, can demand upwards of 7m a day, and will be paid that...
So yeah, I imagine there are a few retired/semi active ppl who make most of their money passively, through job income. As Flare has said, diversified income is the best income, and your money should come from lots of sources
So yeah, I imagine there are a few retired/semi active ppl who make most of their money passively, through job income. As Flare has said, diversified income is the best income, and your money should come from lots of sources
u guys get paid???
Crime pays!
I only work for the perks and the fact that its easy money and pays for donor packs when i need them. I make most of my money on stocks and trading/flying.
I pay to work not get paid.
What am I doing wrong??
What am I doing wrong??
Fitness center are bleeding money?
Absurdly.
Used to make 3.5m-4m daily in high star PSF, mostly just to stack up on mission points (raising about 3500 this round, over 4000 the time before that), now I'm back to making 0 because the specials are that good.
For context, when I was working for PSF during crimes 1.0, I was making about the same from job as I got from daily Hacking, and wasn't warring at the time, so work was just under half my income.
Making money thru work is mostly for low activity players who don't have large investments and can't participate in RW actively.
And yes, my director is absolutely bleeding money, thanks for your service Falcon!
For context, when I was working for PSF during crimes 1.0, I was making about the same from job as I got from daily Hacking, and wasn't warring at the time, so work was just under half my income.
Making money thru work is mostly for low activity players who don't have large investments and can't participate in RW actively.
And yes, my director is absolutely bleeding money, thanks for your service Falcon!
Very few after level 15. You can FLY now.
2.5m a day? That is extortion. SMTH please come hire this nice guy into your psf empire and pay him 10m a day!
Probably only people not playing the game properly. Like when most of my income was from working at a software corporation... Don't think I even used those job points once so it really was just outright job income.