Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event Merits

Started by LemonWedge [2884245] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 255 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
LemonWedge [2884245]
Kind of a follow up to the “very successful” pull I just put up lol.


Merits are an integral part of player development in torn. More merits means more upgrades to your player. With the removal of all these events and even more limited access to tokens and the token shop, this seems like a pretty big hit for new players.

Maybe all the merits could be applied for events that have been discontinued?


I know a lot of players who have the merits are gonna push back on this. I myself was able to at least obtain a few of the even merits last year.

Here’s a dumb poll to gauge some options
Respect [2213633]
A lot of merits, like the Mr and miss torn merits, are now just gone forever. Its very frustrating. Im all for being able to buy them.
Solaris [459981]
voted haha sucks for you but really I think a separate solution is warranted. Simply buying them for points is boring. Really boring. These are awards that were added with events and were fun to obtain when they were available. I would rather see them brought back in a fun way as well. I think it would be worth waiting 5+ years and let Ched et al come up with some fun ideas for us.
Respect [2213633]
This game is honestly becoming a shadow of what it used to be. . .

If you asked me to put a finger on it, I would say Torn is starting to take itself too seriously.