Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Advertising

Started by Uppdesh [3141360] on in Faction Discussion.

1 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Uppdesh [3141360]
Should I do newspaper ads, forum posts, message random players or all 3? Maybe something I haven’t thought of? I am having a little trouble finding new stronger members and I was wondering how other faction leaders recruit. Or how people found out about and joined their current faction. Any help is appreciated.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
What is your purpose in having strong players? Each purpose has different effective technique.

IE: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=9&t=16396906&b=0&a=0

What he must do, just check inactive/ semi active players that have been kicked out or left platinum factions the past 4 weeks. Offer 200m if they make 80 hits.

Find one with 2-3b stats++. Plenty of those. They don't need much activity for that. N none of them takes 3x xanaxes to give a shit about faction perks anyway. They barely ever log in.

Make deal with opponent. Ask for 20% of their score in return for decay.

Sounds stupid offer? Nah they can gain 200m-500m nett profit perlose by doing nothing while ranking down.

See? Each purpose has different technique. It's all about knowing exactly what you have or don't have. And most of all maximizing what you do have to get win-win solutions between you and your members.

Some factions offer vibe or friendship in recruitment. I don't do that. Most time that emotional bond promises and friendship will cost me a lot morethan just money. Also will cost me endless time, effort, commitment, and attention.

Don't make promises you can't keep to your players. You can hurt them and people will not forget nor forgive once they got hurt. So try to be as realistic as you possibly can.

Anyway, so again I ask you what is your purpose in recruiting strong players?

Mentions: To whom it may concern