Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spy data loss after attack

Started by Tuit [2257608] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Charra [2230731] ×1

Tuit [2257608]
Not sure if devs care to fix this but it seems like a stupid ass feature.

After getting a spy result if you get hospitalized the page is automatically refreshed and if you don't copy paste the results immediately you are f**ked out of results and therefor payment. Can we not get the results in a log or just not have the page auto refresh so that you don't dare look at the company screen for a second too long?

It's a real blow in the balls when I'm out $1.5M at no fault of my own and it's not even like someone somewhere benefits, it's just screws everyone over.

Found a way to recover spy data from Charra in torn api put your key and "reports" in the selections field. If this data is available to us then I don't know why it can't be reported in our logs or just not instantly taken away after an attack

Mentions: Charra [2230731]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We have discussed this in the past to add the Spy report to the mailing system, similar to Friends/Enemy list references. So when you spy someone, you will get sent out a system mail with the spy report. Perhaps it is worth re-visiting this now, we can ask Joe.

Thanks!
Tuit [2257608]
I suppose a system mail isn't a bad idea. I'm not really convinced what the BEST way to do this is but I feel if there is just a way to somehow add this to events or logs that would work too. Thanks for taking a look, I know yall are busy