Anyone know why the text on my stock market page is now scrolling off the page and outside of the text box? I also lost some of the graphics on my items. I have no idea why this suddenly started. Thanks.
Text Format Issues
Started by Aldo_the_Mute [3236820] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies. If the issue continues consider reaching out to a online staff member or filing a bug report.
What browser are you using? Torn absolutely hates safari (mobile) so if you’re using Safari, I would get used to the nonsense or switch off.
Thank you so much for the suggestions...and yes, I'm on a Mac. I started by clearing my browser history for 2 days and that took care of the issue. Thanks again!