I believe it'd be a nice addition to see an option to exchange 200 treats at one time vs exchanging all treats at once for the Halloween event. Many factions chain during this time, allowing players to not lose out on potential e-waste due to having more than 200 treats.
Treat Exchange Button
Started by White-Rabbit [1908720] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
just adding an imput field after you click on "exchange treats" asking how many treats you want to exchange would be an awesome qol addition
R+
R+
I mean I'm pretty sure it being all or nothing, was on purpose.