Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awareness Luck

Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 431 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
goblinMode [2809005]
I'm not saying maxing out Awareness does something, but I'd like to show you guys something...
01:34:47 - 12/05/24 You found some Dumbbells in the city
01:42:41 - 20/04/24 You found some Dumbbells in the city
02:07:37 - 14/01/24 You found a Skateboard in the city

pretty sweet imo.
ICEMAN00723 [1276677]
that's not too bad at all... I found 4 SE's last year and one this year so far... but 3 in a 4 month span is pretty nice... and yes I have max awareness also.
goblinMode [2809005]
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: It's not awareness that gits you SE's. It's the fact that you're a subscriber

incorrect. my closed account I was a subscriber for over 8 years. I never found anything remotely vaulable on the map. I also never had maxed out awareness on that account.
Heisenberg [1574771]
I got max awareness and also in a candle shop + subscription and I haven't found anything of value in years lol