Crab
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Also this bastards have hidden skills.
[image: hips.hearstapps.com]
real crab is good
Imitation crab meat is like the hot dog of the seafood world. People have an idea of what's mostly in it (pollock) but there is no telling what all may be smashed into that congealed fish loaf.
I'm not a big fan of kamaboko taste/texture, so I imagine I wouldn't be a big fan of krab taste/texture either.
To be fair, though, I have my issues with crab (aka real crab) too.
See, I'm lazy with my food, and I'm not a big fan of the effort of shelling most crab, although I do like the taste/texture of crab if someone else shells it for me.
You keep that nonsense away from my garlic butter