step 1: don't
Grave
Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Up!
Bump
Very helpful for new players, this probably could be plotted with 3D graphs, would be quite interesting to see.
As a very new player, what amount of 75s would you recommend? Something like 10-15 per jump?
Literally whatever you can afford! I did the math for intermediate levels between all 24s and all 75s but didn't include it here. It's interactive in my spreadsheet but my spreadsheet is kind of complicated to use so I'm not sharing it at this time. If you want more data points I can make a graph up give me a few hours. Let me think about how I want to present the data. Great idea!
Does this concept change at all depending on the amount you have per stat? (I'm assuming not but just asking the question)
Your total stats and how they are distributed does not affect your gains for a particular stat. But for any happy boost, your gym gains will change based on which stat, which gym, and your starting stat. Please refer to Vladar's gym gains post for the breakdown of the gym gains formula and his spreadsheet which you can copy to your Google drive and input your info into to run test gains. Please also refer to Omanpx's gym gains happy vs energy training guide for when to stop happy jumping (around 500k in a stat I think?).
Mentions: Jumping vs Energy training (with data and plots!) · Training Gains Explained (and Training Calculator)
Thanks for sharing it.
Yw! As always check the price per happy before buying! The market is highly volatile since I posted this. Best time to buy candy is the 1st of the month when subscribers get their subscribers gifts and make the mistake of opening them.
This is important
Bump lol
.