Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 37

Started by RedBaronJackal [3070557] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
RedBaronJackal [3070557]
My stats are at 250.000+

I am daily active

I seek for a faction that has lots of respect to have least Gym improvements or Drug resistance.

It doesn't matter how far your faction is as I rather have a low profile but high respect faction where my level and stats still can be beneficial.

I do have 50 NNB nerve.

I am currently focusing on training but also highly active in wars. In return I favor being given Xanax or fairly paid.

I prefer being in a faction where I am one of the medium tiers with my stats.