Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cursed image

Started by FlavaFlaw [3273635] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
FlavaFlaw [3273635]
Hi there. I hope this message reaches you well.
Awfully sorry to bother you but I saw something, and I cannot erase the image from my mind. I witnessed a picture of your husband in an uncompromising position, involving a toilet. I simply can't unburn the image from my brain.Unfortunately this image was taken while your husband had his trousers round his ankles. Moreover, the look of sheer horror on his face lingers, like the imagery smell this picture gives off.
Just wondered if you were aware of said image.
That is all
Nigel
?