Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API and Attack details

Started by pobk [3171827] on in API Development.

4 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
pobk [3171827]
Hello all,

Am I missing something, is there nowhere to pull the attack details from the API?

Is there an equivalent of the attack log somewhere I'm missing?

~ P
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
You are indeed missing something.

There are multiple selections to get what you need:
Omanpx [1906686]
My guess is you want something like a detailed log, like a hit-by-hit breakdown? If so, there is nothing like it. Best you can do is use the attack id to link to a full attack kog.
pobk [3171827]
You are indeed missing something.

No. I'm not. I've looked into these endpoints/selections. They don't hold the information I was looking for.

My guess is you want something like a detailed log, like a hit-by-hit breakdown?


Yep. This. I was looking for the hit-by-hit log on API.

Bugger... this is disappointing.