Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Supernatural

Started by BioBear [2137207] on in TV & Movies.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
BioBear [2137207]
Have you ever watched this series?
And why did you watch it more than 2 times?

I got so invested into this series that seeing what the later seasons (especially after season 6) had become, I just didn't care about the absurd story. It was a guilt pleasure for sure
malrockstar [2109129]

I had watched this series and don't really remember how the ending. lol.

because too much episode for me.

 

I watched 1 times only.

 

I love Dean & Sam Winchester. 

DrZed [237786]

How they wanted the ending was changed a lot by the executives. Though the executives claimed it was because of Covid and not because of cenoring. THough it was about censoring. The episode HollyWood Babylon was because of what real executives said about the show. Though they were able to get away with that.