Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taking Script Requests!

Started by s1csty9 [3106264] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 334 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
s1csty9 [3106264]
Hello guys, I am s1csty9 and I've written multiple private scripts for people with a 100% satisfaction rate.
At times I have tried to take people's requests but some have said that they haven't seen me post any scripts, so hopefully people whose requests I take can vouch for my legitimacy here. Feel free to message me for any requests you have!
FuhrerCodes [3168077]
I had one made by s1ctsy9,
very impressed.
It provides a sound notification faster than any torntools provides.
The SECOND the "green even light" goes off, you get a custom sound notification so you can quickly dump your money from an item market sale, a buy, to avoid a mug... It's helped me quite a few times to avoid a last second buy mug.
Good dude and good script.