Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wildly premature education end event

Started by ThunderBlitz [2684774] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
So, earlier today, while en route to South Africa, I got an event/alert that my education course had finished. "Oh shit!" I thought, "there's no way it's done already!" I was (barely) functioning on around 2 hours sleep, so didn't really question it further.

I opened my events page when I land, clicked the link and realised, I was right, it's not finished yet, not even close!

[image: i.imgur.com]


So, yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here but, if someone's offering me that bachelor 22 days early, I'll take it! :-D
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
You do realise that Bachelor courses take more than 22 days, right? If you looked at the image properly, you'll have seen that the event occurred this afternoon, while the bachelor is more than hallway through. ;-)

Anyway, onward to the confirmed report (a month ago, sheesh....)