Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling losses

Started by shadow-smoke [3286395] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
shadow-smoke [3286395]
Hi there

My name is shadow-smoke I am selling losses between 250k up to 500k per hit, if you need a dummy to help you with losses I can provide that for you as long as you can supply me with first aid kits I am reliable to when it comes to doing business and making contracts.

If you are interested either reply to this ad or send me a chat message I don't bite