Is there anyone who can help me? I'm new to this all but I'm stuck in hospital and was told I need someone to revive me. Can someone please?
Help revive.
Started by DRACOSYRUS [3288270] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
You can use small medikit to leave the hospital on your own. You have to buy them or be in a faction witch permittion to use medical items. I'm traveling so i cannot send you some medikit. Always make sure to have in your inventory some medikits
Can we make Baldr’s guide mandatory like terms of service? Oh wait… people don’t read those
Maybe make one on how not to be a tool. Good reading for you I think.
Graved - No Discussion/ Low Quality