Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

STFU

Started by FattyLumpkin [2702848] on in General Discussion.

138 replies · 3.94k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 139 / 139 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
139
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Joshjk [421439] ×1

FattyLumpkin [2702848]
I'm going to come out and say it.

I don't care if you got scammed. I don't care if you got buymugged. I don't care if you got catfished. I don't care if someone lied to you and took advantage of your good will. I'm sorry for your troubles but I don't care more than that. I don't want to read pages of bitching about the same old shit when all I want is a good, old fashioned shitposting like we used to have. Where have all the shitposters gone? We need them to come back to us and save us from all the deadass dipshit whingeing punk ass bitch posting that has filled up these forums.

If you have have an honest to god shitpost, drop it here. I need something to wash the goddamned taste of mong tears out of my mouth!
Neliex [2857538]
You don't want to read about others complaining so just don't read about it. Pretty sure others don't care about you complaining about them either.
FattyLumpkin [2702848]
You're right. I should give all the f**ks about people who don't understand how this game works. That makes me the living, breathing amalgam of man's inhumanity toward man. I still want some shitposts.
SenseiLeJuke [2680219]
"about people who dont understand the game" Fatty you avarage less than 1 xanax a day and are garbage in every other statistic you dont understand the game :D
_T_ [1009930]
If all your brain cares to see is shit posting, then its obvious you have nothing but shit for brains.
Pete1994 [965235]
I'm going to come out and say it.

I don't care if you got scammed. I don't care if you got buymugged. I don't care if you got catfished. I don't care if someone lied to you and took advantage of your good will. I'm sorry for your troubles but I don't care more than that. I don't want to read pages of bitching about the same old shit when all I want is a good, old fashioned shitposting like we used to have. Where have all the shitposters gone? We need them to come back to us and save us from all the deadass dipshit whingeing punk ass bitch posting that has filled up these forums.

If you have have an honest to god shitpost, drop it here. I need something to wash the goddamned taste of mong tears out of my mouth!
FattyLumpkin [2702848]
I'm a dead weight casual but I don't make posts bitching about it do I? I make posts lamenting the loss of treasures like Evil-Duck and other people who made these forums worth reading.
www [2879477]

I'm going to come out and say it.

I don't care if you got scammed. I don't care if you got buymugged. I don't care if you got catfished. I don't care if someone lied to you and took advantage of your good will. I'm sorry for your troubles but I don't care more than that. I don't want to read pages of bitching about the same old shit when all I want is a good, old fashioned shitposting like we used to have. Where have all the shitposters gone? We need them to come back to us and save us from all the deadass dipshit whingeing punk ass bitch posting that has filled up these forums.

If you have have an honest to god shitpost, drop it here. I need something to wash the goddamned taste of mong tears out of my mouth!