About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
We literally have a whole section dedicated to this!!!
I get it your new here but take some time to look around a little
I'd say any air-cooled Porsche, but definitely the 87-89 911 Club Sport
or the SSV Holden UTE redline
Have you seen the 2025 Mustang? OMG
My first car ..I wish I had kept it now was an old puntoGT arbarth 1.9 not the new style it was an old p plate I believe a 92plate , had it customised as ya do when your young , lowered , turbo overhaul , increased boost , intake, race pipe (straight ), mapped all the usual ,bit heavy under breaking but I miss that car more than any I have had since .my hope to buy one again and make a project car
Audis are my weakness, here’s mine[image: slmautocare.com]