Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Outcast Appreciation Thread!

Started by MrCommander [2133988] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 1.05k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MrCommander [2133988]
If you have the Outcast Title and worked to get it or just pissed a bunch of people off! This thread for you!


Congratulations you've Pissed someone off!
Or multiple people! Tell The People your story!
Was it buymugging, scamming, your general distaste for someone's existence or maybe even you felt some asshole needed a lesson.
For some reason you have pissed enough people off to get this title.
For this I applaud you.
Some of the worst players in the game and some of the best have this title.
Where did you go wrong?
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
inb4 a bunch of losers without the outcast title chime in and ruin the safe space for outcasts that mr commander has created


or in during..?
Shooby [2510470]
According to tornstats, I'm in the top 10 most bountied on the game. Though it's not the most accurate source and I no longer wear the title, I'd assume I'm still within the realm of the top.

I've done nothing wrong.

[image: i.ibb.co]
manic [1554958]
I was expecting an apology for Ms Jackson.

Once again, I leave a thread disappointed...
JustGrey [3224569]
This whole time I thought you get that title from not participating in any social activities within the game, hence being an outcast.

You need to piss people off?? Aight bet.
FattyLumpkin [2702848]
In my first month as a noob, I got RR mugged by a level 69, so I used the rest of the winnings to place bounties on her with the message "bitch gave me herpes". Two days later, I woke up to hate mail from her "real life boyfriend" in the game who hired the Bounty Depot to keep me in hosp for two weeks straight.
Then the next year, I sent Duke a coat hanger and told him his pregnant wife would know what to do with it, then created an apology thread to Duke for knocking his wife up. He placed 5 $1b bounties on me.

Outcast for life now.
s1csty9 [3106264]
I pissed some dude off. The guy was in my own faction, and my own leader denied it until he came clean like 5 months later

And also I pissed off like 40 dudes