Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission not completing

Started by Tabbi [3249096] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Tabbi [3249096]
Device: samsung SM-A528B Android: 14 App version: 2.0.29
Hi, I have defeated Nadia_Ulric 4 times now but the Hammer Time mission is outstanding. The last time I defeated him, I was given a Complete Contract option, which I accepted but now I have to defeat him again!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
17:00:25 - 15/05/24 Tabbi used 25 energy attacking Nadia_Ulric and mugged them for $540 (chain #1) [view]
16:59:35 - 15/05/24 Tabbi failed the Duke contract 'Hammer Time' (Easy)
Looks like you defeated them after the contract timed out? Before that yiu tried to ttack them 2 times but lost.
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
The timer is 3 days from acceptance, and it is located on the right of the missions list, in the location of the completed check marks (but a timer if not completed).
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Expiry duration can be seen on the mission itself. There's nothing that you can do if a mission has already expired. You get 72 hours to complete a mission after you accept it.

[image: i.imgur.com]