Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade not completing

Started by Ichaerus [2882495] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Ichaerus [2882495]

I currently have an active trade that is not going through. I have completed multiple trades with the same person before. The other person has accepted and is displayed as accepted in the events tab and in the trade menu. I have attempted to accept the trade and finalize it and sometimes recieve a "504" message before always recieving the message "You already accepted this trade, please return to the trade view." Returning to the trade view just takes me back to before clicking accept and finalizing the trade and attempting again achieves the same result. So if I have "already accepted this trade" and the other person has accepted, why isn't the trade completing? I have attempted this using both chrome on my desktop and safari on my iphone and have gotten the same result

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Have you tried splitting up the trade in two parts, you are trying to trade off 1000 plastic swords, this is probably the system being at its limit and timing out.

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks