I have just started a company, no clue what I'm doing, no experience, no knowledge, but hey it's just a game and apparently I need employees, So if anyone wants to help, is bored where they are, or want to learn about a company together, come and join. There will be no income to begin with and obviously no trains due to no stars, but I want to share the profits fairly, once we're making profits (less my costs). Am I selling it? no money, no trains, no clue...
No clue
Started by Reddy57 [2682937] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
-
for general company info, look here: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company
once u have a general idea of company mechanics, u can look at this to c if ther's any info for ya ther: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company/Company_List#Candle_Shop