I am looking for in game spouse, I do not have a PI or want to split rent....... Just need one for merits preferably female....... DM me if interested.
Need Spouse
Started by GalaxyWolf3609 [3275749] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I do not have a PI or want to split rent
Goodluck with that... Also wrong forum.
!Moved to Properties forum
Graved - If you're not looking to split rent or rent a PI please post in trade chat or look in the personals section of the newspaper for a spouse.