I'm the new girl on the block! Just joined, making a living, and looking for friends! :3
this place seems like a nice and peaceful town!
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm the new girl on the block! Just joined, making a living, and looking for friends! :3
this place seems like a nice and peaceful town!
No peaceful for long...
the sound of a switchblade unsheathing from behind a dumpster
From the other end of the alleyway I step out with my shotgun stepping between you and this knife welding fiend.
"It can be peaceful if you just scat and leave the her alone, and just remember you did bring a knife to a gun fight"
"Turner. Weapon away. Stranger. Gun away. Come on you doofballs."
Walker shrugs, walking into the open. hands raised slightly to show she's unarmed.
Ill RP
Staff Edit - Obscene Content
"I'm not a doofball" She grumbles under her breath. Her switchblade clicking back in place.
She steps out from behind the dumpster with her head hung and her hands in her pockets, kicking some asphalt dejectedly
Generate All Elements! Discharge.
Release Recollection!
Star! Burst! Stream!