Hi all, just a quick idea I had. I hate the amount of excess trash we all get from forgeries so why can't we have an extra nerve req. option to sell these things as illicit services back to system like bootlegging or giving the option to make "sets" of these items to trade in as points with a new npc? The market is flooded and material costs are just bonkers.
*Forgery items being used*
Started by Sif [2746266] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I'd be 99% sure that a bunch of these will be used in future crimes...