Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Archived

Started by Tornacious [2516540] on in Attacking.

4 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Tornacious [2516540]

I'm not the one buying losses, don't attack me. Only hiring loss sellers.

 

I've got a side business of selling losses and business is going so well I need more help to fulfill contracts. If you're interested, please reach out to me. After every 100 losses you do, your pay per loss would go up $5,000 until you reach the max of $350k per loss. Below is what to expect.

 

  1. I recieve contract
  2. I sub-contract some hits for you to make
  3. Message me once you've made those hits and I can verify by looking at contract's stats
  4. You get guaranteed $$$ after making losses
  5. Rinse and repeat

 

 

Heres a link to my loss selling business.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16395828&b=0&a=0

SoyburgeR [2171959]

Not a good deal he is trying too exploit u for profit with a minimum amount of work on him just find the contracts ur self it's easy or mail me and I'll tell u who's buying for free no gain for me and they might even pay you faster and u don't have too do 20 at a time too be paid

Tornacious [2516540]

It's not an exploit😂 When people want to buy 1000 losses, you need help fulfilling the contract otherwise the other person risk losing their kill streak if it takes too long. I also don't like seeing players get scammed so wanted to offer a way they can get guaranteed pay by taking all the risk out and making it super easy for people.