Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by Canuckboy [3241785] on in Properties.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Canuckboy [3241785]

Hi I'm wanting to get married 

I am currently renting an island with a landing strip and pilot $130000 a day and 12 mil ( approx) a month

all I want is half the fees and half the rent starting on renewal of the rental

i am wanting the merrits associated with marriage 

if you are in the same situation and wanting to save money and get the marriage merrits message me