Since when did the bootlegging crime strip you of all your DVDs whilst your logged out?
Is there a way to avoid losing everything?
I had over 250 DVDs in all genres, go to bed and 6 genres are down to 0. Absolutely no point in doing it now.
Started by Aethelchod [3047587] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Since when did the bootlegging crime strip you of all your DVDs whilst your logged out?
Is there a way to avoid losing everything?
I had over 250 DVDs in all genres, go to bed and 6 genres are down to 0. Absolutely no point in doing it now.
If you want to build up stock, you've got to close the online store.
Do you have the on line store and if so did you have it open? If so they likely sold? If you dont want them to sell you can close the store?
Since you opened up the online store. It sells your stock for you so long as you have inventory.
Right, I get it now.
I didnt realise it the online store was selling the dvds.
Thanks guys.