EDIT, this wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. It was just a premise I had similar to an adlib. Disregard
Started by Sanfranman491 [3129091] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
EDIT, this wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. It was just a premise I had similar to an adlib. Disregard
Once upon a time, in a far away village of drunks.
A village where a miracle happened at the local rum distillery.
Someone got sober.
Sober wasn't the way they decided so they found a beer Truck.
Gasoline would have better, of course, because every time they drove the truck, it belched.
But, that was the way things were in Beerstershire.
Even the most devoted inhabitants of Beerstershire couldn't, with any semblance of self-respect, flaunt their town of residence and almost certainly birth.
But since I had no sense of self respect, I could
, Adrienna thought as she doffed her BEERSTERSHIRE shirt and donned her bunny suit at the Playboy Mansion.
I hope I'm not late to work, because if I am, then AutumnKome will be upset.
More upsetting than that is that odin hit san diego instead
Thereby swamping Coronado Island, sweeping it clean of all its structures.