This game truly is hard don't know if I'm still gonna be around just sucks being broke can't find jobs nothing but yea guess this game is designed for the rich coz I can't level up I can't do nothing
IM DELETING THIS GAME
Started by Jay_barz22 [3273589] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Aight, have fun
Graved - Not trading post related.
This guide goes over everything basic a user will need to know in understanding Torn. It briefly talks about the importance of LVL 15, Money Making, Gym Gains, Merits, Missions and so on. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threadsf=61t=16034448 follow this guide to help you with the game.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice