[image: photos.app.goo.gl][image: photos.app.goo.gl][image: photos.app.goo.gl][image: photos.app.goo.gl] the photos included are of my chats before and after my global chat disappeared even though I have it enabled. I disabled it by and then turned it back on as I did with every setting to try to get my company chat back as I just bought a new company and wanted to introduce myself to my new employees and it didn't pop up. I sent a newsletter message i think it's called then I started getting inbox notifications but when I chat on the blue chat button to see who DM me I didn't see any new text and notifications were still going on.i still have 4 chat notifications that I can't see
Chat bug
Started by Theman211 [2407942] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Faction chat not working