I've been spinning the 1mil wheel everyday for a couple years and still have not hit on a donator pack or private island. I'm about to just give up and save that damn money everyday. What is everyone else's experience?
Stupid wheel
Started by Johnnyace923 [2675788] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I won a PI at my 1 year mark. So it can happen. Never a DP though.
never back down never what?
Never surrender!
I thought initially the purpose of spin the wheel was to give players with the lower funds the opportunity to enjoy an occasional $500 million private island or an occasional donator pack but it’s just another way to suck money out of the game
That is gambling at its core, Gore. If it were meant to make lots of winners, the casinos would go bankrupt.
I am pretty sure that the Torn casino doesn't actually need to make a profit in fake money in order to stay open.