-DELETE-
Delete
Started by Starlight-Lotus [3172279] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Quick and easy purchase. Fair price for simple design. R+
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Quick and easy purchase, nice price and nice design, cool person as well :3
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Good f**king shit. Quick and nice
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Quick and professional work at a good cost
10/10 definitely recommend 👌
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Quick and did some great work. Will definitely be back for more graphics in the near future
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Quick and easy no hassle, done within 15 minutes. Not a scammer. Would recommend definitely.
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
What are you using to make your work?
Libre Office currently.
Blooming Brilliant quick and reliable will 100% recomend.
Thank you for your review! Glad I could help!
-Larissa-
Exceptionally fast, easy to talk to, fair pricing, and excellent work. 10/10 recommend