how do I stop myself from getting "N/A" whenever I stat reveal someone? lots of the time I only come up with one of their battle stats and not even the total. is it because my level is too low?
Started by Lemon_Lemon [2865276] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
how do I stop myself from getting "N/A" whenever I stat reveal someone? lots of the time I only come up with one of their battle stats and not even the total. is it because my level is too low?
Working as intended, you need to do more reveals to get all stats
Level doesn't matter its just pure luck.Idea is to have some kind of balanced money per job point spend.