Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Attack Chainsaw

Started by UltraVires [2691997] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
UltraVires [2691997]

I was recently attacked by another young player

Here is the attack loader: Link

In the attack they somehow used their chainsaw twice in a row. I made sure I was not in a group attack at that moment. I also thought that it might be due to the RW weapon bonus "Fury" but according to the wiki, since the Chainsaw is a mechanical weapon, it can't get any special RW weapon bonus. Please help.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This happens due to Distraction debuff. Distraction effect can carry over from previous fight (which it did in this case). If you receive another attack within 30 secs of receiving an aggressive action from another player, the system treats it as a group attack and you have the chance of missing a hit due to Distraction.

You can read about it in this announcement.

Thanks!

Mentions: Upcoming change: Group attacking distraction