Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ivory coast

Started by StreetSoldier [934213] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

StreetSoldier [934213]

You lost your $30,000,000 Ivory Coast U23 (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Ivory Coast U20 v South Korea U21

 

I bet on ivory to win which they did. It comes thru on my side as a loss but doesnt show where or what i bet on unless i click the loss and it says i bet 30 on ivory. 

 

Pay out wrong or glitch? Maybe I should be checking these more often I make 20 bets a day

King_killo [2981696]

I'm also experiencing the same bug from that ivory Coast game

 

Hellow just won the ivory Coast match but torn saying I lost that match 

 

 

 

11:03:36 - 05/06/24 You placed a $100,215,943 (x1.44) bet in the Bookie on Ivory Coast U23 (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Ivory Coast U20 v South Korea U21 (Football)

 

13:59:05 - 05/06/24 You lost your $100,215,943 (x1.44) bet in the Bookie on Ivory Coast U23 (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Ivory Coast U20 v South Korea U21 (Football)