Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thailand trip

Started by Blue-Tiger [434244] on in Travel & Culture.

2 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Blue-Tiger [434244]

Hey all,

 

I am going Thailand soon and was wondering for anyone that has been, if you have any tips or advice you can provide. 

I’m going for about 17 days and planning to visit Bangkok (arrival aiport), Chiangmai, Krabi, phiphi islands and Phuket. 

Any advice is good advice. 

Mr_Oranje [3216409]

Yes I can help. I have been to all of the places you have listed. You are going to have a lot of fun and see so much in 17 days. 

 

There a cute little town called Pai near Chiang Mai up north that is worth a visit. I would spend more time in Krabi Town over Phuket. Depends on what you are going for really. Bangkok I spent 7 months in so have explored a lot of the city. There are many sides to it.

 

Have fun! 

Blue-Tiger [434244]

Hey, 

 

Thanks for the reply. I will see if I can make time for pai. With regards to Krabi I heard a lot of mix feelings about it so I reduced the days. With Phuket I will do the island hopping and enjoy the food markets really