Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Bazaar Watcher from Hosp

Started by smokey_ [2492729] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 527 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
smokey_ [2492729]

I got sick and tired of sitting in hosp and not knowing what is still to be sold in my bazaar, keeping an old tab open and comparing with event logs and the rest, so I made a script that check your bazaar for you using the Torn API and displays how many items you have in your bazaar and the total value based on the listed price. Hope you guys like it :D

 

EDIT: Just realised I never linked the script

[image: i.ibb.co]