Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No forum posts loading

Started by Rellixion [3075709] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Rellixion [3075709]

I have a strange issue with the forums.

 

When I open a post it looks like this:

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

When I open the same post in a new tab it will load the text until I refresh or go to another page on the post:

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

My search function is also broken. None of these load and I don't have the option to filter searching:

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

To even post this I had to do the new tab thing because the thread box and post button wouldn't load. I have tried this on different browsers and in private mode with the same results. I've also disabled extensions. The forums work fine on TornPDA. This seemed to happen to me randomly. I'm not sure the exact day but it's been at least a few weeks.

 

Kwack [2190604]

This is fairly consistently turning out to be caused by an antivirus / vpn blocking the request data. As a temp fix you should be able to whitelist torn or something similar.