Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

An Idea.

Started by Ark__ [3049579] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Ark__ [3049579]

I just had a crazy idea, I saw this dude on Instagram, Tim Naki, do this thing where for every follower he has he'll do 10 cents on IRL blackjack, so I thought maybe I could do $100000 for every post karma I've got, it doesn't have to be karma I just don't know what else I could track easily. Let me know if you guys would be interested in this format and if I should actually do it.