Hi guys, I would like to find out how do I unlock more of George's Missions?
The last mission I have with him is "Well on uour way" and I'm assuming there are more missions from him as the bar around his picture is only halfway full.
Started by MonsterSnack [3074911] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi guys, I would like to find out how do I unlock more of George's Missions?
The last mission I have with him is "Well on uour way" and I'm assuming there are more missions from him as the bar around his picture is only halfway full.
Another NPC will reach out to you soon™
You'll get more from Duke, everyday, once you hit Level 5.